Thursday 10 November 2016

Top Billing on The Shelf of Shame

I had to pop up to the smokery this afternoon to pick up the final tranche of smoked fish for 2016. Unfortunately I had omitted to pay when dropping the fish off for smoking and my bag of smoked fish had been placed on the shelf of shame and their position in the walk in fridge displayed on the wipe board outside.
I received top billing with my name displayed in the largest lettering (Stephen Toast teaches us that this kind of thing matters) above a leviathan of UK comedy and someone of whom I have been a lifelong fan,

An honour to share the shelf of shame with you sir,










That's not him





nor that one, that's Dave Angel that is

That's him,

Brilliaaaant!

Made my day, and a lesson to all you prompt payers out there.



No comments: