Friday 20 March 2020

Loose Women and What Not to Wear

For those sofa surfers and self isolators out there who have been on to ask if that was m'goodself on today's episode of Loose Women,


Yes it was,

A thought piece about working from home and our canine friends response to social distancing and self isolation, I seemed to carry it off and it has since drawn excellent reviews.

Equity have been on, an agent secured and image rights nailed down.

A cape, cane and cravat have been source and make up alerted that there my be a big job on as next week as I am booked to appear on Nationwide, Pebble Mill at One and Gok Wan's What not to Wear.

I'll be sorry not to work with the dogs again. Starstruck, they have taken up with their own agent and have ambitions to work the reality TV circuit. It was a reasonably amicable split, and who knows, if it doesn't work out for them on Bonio Island and in The Big Brother Kennel we may well work again.

I'm not ruling anything out.

Thanks to everyone who made this late life leap for stardom possible.

1 comment:

The Two Terriers said...

Chris, Just catching up and sorry to hear about the head. Serious stuff. If it's any consolation I did some thing similar at the same age but I managed to put a Kiler jar through my wrist. Cue big arterial spray from wrist and fingers, even on the ceiling. I went upstairs too because I remembered what my grandma said, always go to hospital with clean underwear. Needless to say our freshly decorated bedroom looked like an abattoir. See, we all do it.

Result? Two separate five hour microsurgery operations repairing arteries, tendons and other bits. A salutary lesson. My other half says I'm too dangerous to self-isolate. One of our neighbours has it right, she's self-hibernating. Do Boris' advisors know about this process. All the best and be careful, it's dangerous out there.